Monday 23 February 2009

Theory of love #3: all men are secretly Bastards… all women are secretly stupid.

Ever since I was a child I’ve known and noticed that women are a lot more complex than we guys are.

Trying to solve the complexity of the female mind is much like trying to solve a 20,000 piece puzzle of the clear blue sky…it might as well be impossible! You ask a woman what she wants in a potential “Mate”. (yes I’m using the term “Mate” because I fell asleep watching the discovery channel…I also cant seem to shake the feeling that I’m being stalked by a Mountain lion hiding somewhere in the undergrowth…hmm…why am I still typing my random thoughts…chad stop typing!...DAMNIT!)

Anyway where was I….OH YES!

Woman all have a clear Idea of want they want in a partner but almost all of them/YOU end up falling for the same old jerks and jackasses! Despite that women tend to have a stronger sense of “intuition” about people in a society…women often find themselves falling the kind of People who literally trade between women like pokemon card (and I’m not even talking about “shiny” Pokemon cards …the kinds that gave children little Poke-orgasms when ever they saw them…I’m talking about those crappy little energy cards that you used to gave to the “Special” kids just so they’d stop following you around!...again typing way too much inner thought >.<)

It reminds me of a story my old priest once told us…

In the Garden of Eden…God and Adam have a conversation…

Adam: god...why did you make Eve so beautiful?

God replies…

God: so that you could love her Adam…

Adam: (thinking) ok…so why did you make Eve smell so good?

God: so that you could love her Adam…

Adam: I see…but god, why did you make Eve so funny?

God: so that you could love her Adam…

Adam: alright…but answer me this...why did you make Eve so stupid?

God: so that SHE could love YOU!

And it’s true…women do have to be kind of stupid to fall for us guys…but they do…because they are :D

My point is that it’s common knowledge that most guys in the world are absolute DICKS…

But I think it’s cause we have to be…

There are SO many times that a woman KNOWS! That a certain guy is no good…she KNOWS that a certain person will bring nothing but heartache (often times he already has) but even though she knows that she shouldn’t…she cant help but hold on…
the same is true for men…

Almost every guy out there knows what’s considered right and wrong…and knows how they should behave and probably wants to behave that way…but the truth is we are all slaves to our base instincts…the desire to love and be loved (and make babies!) is a fundamental as our desire to eat and sleep…and so…

All men are secretly Bastards… all women are secretly stupid…because it’s the only way we could ever work together: D

No comments:

Post a Comment