Sunday 22 February 2009

The Disclamier!

Ok let’s get a quick disclaimer out of the way before we get this Blog started…


I don’t really read many Blogs myself or take part in the whole internet forum ‘underworld’, however, I’m pretty sure that over 80% of the people who host such things are cynical, pessimistic lemmings about three words away from typing themselves into a violent killing spree in the local McDonalds due to all the web based ad's, all the time screaming out “WHO’S LOVING IT NOW!?” and suffocating passers by with giant burger buns.

HOWEVER!

With all this said, I would just like to say that you can add me to that ever growing list of sociopaths, psychopaths, maniacs, lunatics and various other Nut-jobs…


Proceeding to read anything else in this Blog means that you are willing to hear the inner thoughts of a person who has completely lost track of social norms and whose life consists mostly of video games, early 90’s sitcoms, a few trips to the basketball court and skittles…because rainbow’s taste good.


everything i say is an opinion and unless i ACTUALLY say otherwise, even my statistics are false.


P.S if you currently work in Mc Donald’s watch your back because as I mentioned earlier, if I am to finally loose the plot it is YOU who will be the first to feel my wrath…you have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment